Monday, October 23, 2000

It's just a week ...

until I leave for San Francisco and the WEB2000 conference.

If it doesn't get rained out, on Thursday (10/26) my Mother, Mother-in-law and I will be taking Duncan to the Oklahoma City Zoo for the annual Halloween, Trick-or-Treat at the Zoo thing. Usually I don't go but I'll be in SF over Halloween so this will be my only chance to see Duncan in his costume (he's going as Pajama Sam, the star of a Humongous Entertainment computer game series for kids 3-8).

The day after Halloween, Tamara and Duncan will be flying out so they can see SF and we can all visit with our good friends John and Kathleen.

So next week should be full of fun, web development, site seeing and tons of those little balls that blink when you bounce them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home