Tuesday, June 12, 2001

The Pool Is Finally Up

Yes, this last weekend I finally got off of my butt long enough to put up Duncan's 12 foot diameter pool. It's a little more involved than the "blow-it-up-and-add-water" types. To help give us a softer pool experience I first went out and bought 750 pounds of sand. After spreading this around and leveling it out, I had to drag all of the pool stuff out of the storage shed we had it in over the winter. Most stuff was a little dusty but intact. It wasn't long before the frame was put together and the pool was filling with water. This last part would take about 8 to 10 hours to finish.

After that I went and moved a dog cage for my brother and took a rest from the near heat stroke from working in the heat of the day.

Duncan finally got to swim for an hour or so near sundown.

Duncan has another teeball game today, but if you read my last post about Duncan's teeball you'll know pretty much what's going to happen at this one too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home