Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I voted today (for all the good it did me)

I went early and voted. I only had to stand in line for 15 minutes. At lunch Tamara had to stand in line for over 20 minutes. After work I listened to the commentary and watched the web sites and did a few calculations about scenarios. The night played out about how I expected it to except for a couple of states – Ohio and Florida. So John Kerry loses and George W *ucktard is given four more wars. And in Oklahoma Brad Carson loses to Tom Coburn (another *ucktard). And in my neighborhood John Morgan (who would have been a real asset to the state legislature) loses to Trebor Worthen (the last in a long line of *ucktards winning tonight). So all-in-all it was a real "Night of the Living *ucktards."

And for the totally clueless * = F

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home