Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Moving to Microsoft

I can blog about this now. The long and the short of it is that I applied to Microsoft for a Build Engineer position; they talked with me enough to make me an offer; I accepted the offer and now I'm in the process of getting ready to move to the Seattle, Washington area. My start date is set for June 23, 2008.

Tamara, Duncan, and Calvin will pack up the house and put it on the market. I think (at least I'm hoping) the house will move quickly. I'd like to sell the house for $200K but I know it will go on the market for much less (but not half as much).

I'm trying to work through a list, which keeps getting longer, to help Tamara get ready for the move. I'm also getting ready for my Mom's wedding on June 14, 2008 and Camp Murray, the First Unitarian Church's Summer Youth camp at Lake Murray Group Camp 3 near Ardmore, OK from June 15th to the 20th. After that I should hop on a plane and show up at Microsoft's New Employee Orientation on Monday.

So little time, so much to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home