Friday, January 29, 2010

Whiteout

I watched the movie "Whiteout" on DVD last night. I missed it in the theaters but wish I could have seen it on the big screen (bigger than my television at least). I like Kate Beckinsdale (OK, I really liked Kate Beckinsdale in Underworld. I think I would have to root for her character if she was in a battle with Buffy and I'd hope she'd pop a cap in Edward just to stop the dang sparkling). Kate gets to kick some butt in this movie but it also has a story, thanks to Greg Rucka (pick up anything with his name on it and read it, you won't be disappointed). There is one extraneous shower scene with Kate but, hey! I'm not complaining.

I watched it in bed after going to bed early (and getting up at 5 am the next day). I just didn't feel very good last night so I went to bed early and did the work I brought home the next day. I felt better and probably did a better job on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home