Friday, February 19, 2010

My Music List for Today

Sometimes I walk around and listen to music. Almost every day I have to walk one mile between my office and a data center to do some work. On the two mile round trip I will either listen to the radio or my MP3 player (not an IPod). I have a little over 6200 songs on the player (and I have lots of CDs yet to rip). I like to put the whole mess on random and see what comes up. Sometimes a song I like will come up and I won't be in the mood for it and I'll just skip it. But every now and then I get surprised by a song I had forgotten about and the little bit of random Joy at remembering it. Here's the list:

Lisa Loeb - Too Fast Driving; Pendulum - Propane Nightmares; KMFDM - Trust; Bowling for Soup - I Melt with You (I usually sing the chorus: I'll stop and melt the world with you); Shonen Knife - Boogie Monster; Me First and the Gimme Gimmes - One Tin Soldier; Tracey Bonham - You Don't Know Me; Orbital - Lush 3-4; Velvet Acid Christ - Collapsed; Skinny Puppy - Hospital Waste; Kate Bush - Aerial; Metallica - Sad But True; Pizzicato Five - Sweet Soul Review; Yello - Dr. Van Steiner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home