Alright already, I'll update my dang blog
So I haven't updated my blog in a while. I'm a slug. Tamara did the Personality defect test and wanted me to do it also. So I did. And here are the results for your amusement.
You are 57% Rational, 85% Extroverted, 14% Brutal, and 42% Arrogant.
You are the Hand-Raiser, that annoying kid in class who always had an answer for everything. No doubt, as a child you probably sat in the front of the class, anxiously waving your hand back and forth in the air while your teacher desperately tried to avoid calling on you because you were the ONLY fucking kid that answered her questions. Clearly, the key traits of your personality are your rationality and your extroversion. You are like a little talkative calculator, in other words. You also tend to be rather gentle and less arrogant than most people. So what is your defect, then? Well, you're boring, and when you're not boring, you are just plain annoying with your ultra-logical responses and constant need to talk to others. So keep waving that hand in the air, son. I'm still not calling on you. You are too logical, you talk too much, and your humility and gentleness only makes me hate you more, because they make me feel like I almost SHOULDN'T hate you. But I do. Big time.
To put it less negatively:
- You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.
- You are more EXTROVERTED than introverted.
- You are more GENTLE than brutal.
- You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.
Your exact opposite is the Brute.
Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Braggart, the Haughty Intellectual, and the Robot.
If you scored near fifty percent for a certain trait (42%-58%), you could very well go either way. For example, someone with 42% Extroversion is slightly leaning towards being an introvert, but is close enough to being an extrovert to be classified that way as well. Below is a list of the other personality types so that you can determine which other possible categories you may fill if you scored near fifty percent for certain traits.
The other personality types:
If you like good humor, be sure to take my girlfriend's Mullet Test, because it is much more awesome than this test.
- The Emo Kid: Intuitive, Introverted, Gentle, Humble.
- The Starving Artist: Intuitive, Introverted, Gentle, Arrogant.
- The Bitch-Slap: Intuitive, Introverted, Brutal, Humble.
- The Brute: Intuitive, Introverted, Brutal, Arrogant.
- The Hippie: Intuitive, Extroverted, Gentle, Humble.
- The Televangelist: Intuitive, Extroverted, Gentle, Arrogant.
- The Schoolyard Bully: Intuitive, Extroverted, Brutal, Humble.
- The Class Clown: Intuitive, Extroverted, Brutal, Arrogant.
- The Robot: Rational, Introverted, Gentle, Humble.
- The Haughty Intellectual: Rational, Introverted, Gentle, Arrogant.
- The Spiteful Loner: Rational, Introverted, Brutal, Humble.
- The Sociopath: Rational, Introverted, Brutal, Arrogant.
- The Hand-Raiser: Rational, Extroverted, Gentle, Humble.
- The Braggart: Rational, Extroverted, Gentle, Arrogant.
- The Capitalist Pig: Rational, Extroverted, Brutal, Humble.
- The Smartass: Rational, Extroverted, Brutal, Arrogant.
My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
|You scored higher than 32% on Rationality|
|You scored higher than 88% on Extroversion|
|You scored higher than 7% on Brutality|
|You scored higher than 40% on Arrogance|
Link: The Personality Defect Test written by saint_gasoline on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test